Monday, June 17, 2013

Make A Pocket Card

Good morning all. Here we are at the beginning of another week and the beginning of a new challenge here at Incy Wincy.
However before we get onto our new challenge we need to announce the winners of last week’s challenge..
…Butterflies and Bows.
We had a lot of gorgeous entries and for us to pick a winner would be impossible so as usual our two lucky winners have been chosen at random.

The winner of the $20 GC from Lacy Sunshine is


And the winner of 2 digis from Saturated Canary is...
# 3 Niki

Congratulations ladies.
Please contact us using the e-mail address on the sidebar to arrange you prize, and I hope you all take your Winner's Badges from the sidebar too, and wear them on your blog with pride.

And now on to last week’s top 3 chosen by me. This was so difficult as there were so many lovely projects. My choices are ……..

Well done ladies please grab your badge from the side bar.
And now for this week’s challenge.
We would like you to ...
make a pocket card.

Once again we have two sponsors this week,
And
The Stamping Chef was born in November 2012, after I (Tamara) decided to switch from the scrapbook community to the crafter side of designing. Drawing is my passion, and my style is fun, cute and doodlish..I think =D.  I love to see images come to life when they're colored by amazing crafters. Creating digital images can be a tedious process, but I love each and every step of it. I have a lovely bunch of ladies standing next to me, creating, giving me advice, and help me everywhere they can. I'm so totally new in this great adventure, but I love it! It's so totally different than I'm used to. I hope I can provide you with loads of cute, happy, funny images you can work with.

If you need some inspiration, take a look at the 
things our awesome DT gals came up with.

GUEST DESIGNER:  LINDA

Avril

Kaia
Coming Soon


Heather
using Pink Gems Cupcake Teddy

using Pink Gem Chloe with Balloon

and Stamping Chef Good Morning Mimi


Jackie 
using Pink Gem Chloe Daffodils

Jenny
using Pink Gem - Flower Heart


Nikki
Pink Gem - Wheelbarrel
Double Pockets inside
The Stamping Chef
Pocket with Hidden Sentiment




and finally me - 
Sheryl

Using Emma In Torn Jeans, A Friend (sentiment)
and Vintage Sentiment (To.... From...) all from Pink Gems.
Template for pocket slider card here


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT samples.Thanks for picking me as one of your top three.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3 and congrats to all the other beautiful winners
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi all thank you so much for choosing me as a Top three, have grabbed my badge to display, well done all
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely eye candy and inspiration from you Design Team . See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pocket cards from the entire DT!! Thank you so much for the fun challenge!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creations and inspiration. Thanks for choosing me as a winner.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic pocket cards from you all.Inspiring.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers